South Plains Archery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASA rules and Lost Arrows

2 posters

Go down

ASA rules and Lost Arrows Empty ASA rules and Lost Arrows

Post  glpoe1 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:20 am

Hi Folks, First time poster here. I have a question about ASA rules and searching for lost arrows and your club policies. My Grandsons and I have been shooting at some of your Club shoots this summer and when they miss the target we have been searching for their lost arrows. I just read in the ASA Rules that this is againinst the rules and I am just a little embarrased for the times we may have held up other groups. We try to be courteous and let other groups "shoot through" when necessary. Everyone has been very courteous and no one has ever complained about this and I was wondering what your Club policy was or just what your thoughts were. Thank You and we will see you Saturday. Gary Poe, Snyder, TX.

glpoe1

Back to top Go down

ASA rules and Lost Arrows Empty Re: ASA rules and Lost Arrows

Post  cathie Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:29 am

Gary,
Our club is very laid back I think we have all searched for arrows at some point in time. If you are letting people shoot through so you are not holding up progress I don't think anyone has a problem with you searching for the arrows. But watch out for snakes, yikes affraid
If you read the ASA rules they are very strict on a lot of issues such as clothing, number of people in the group, talking to spectators etc...that we don't seem to mind.
I hope you did well in the shoot last weekend and we hope to see you again soon.
cathie
cathie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum